Jennifer Fifield is a Senior Web Content Editor at American Addiction Centers and an addiction content expert for drugabuse.com, recovery.org, and rehabs.com. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism and a master’s degree in Health Promotion Management. Jennifer has served as a content editor on numerous articles, web pages, and blog posts within the medical, dental, and vision industry. https://ecosoberhouse.com/ She maintains 15+ years of writing/editing, marketing, research, content/project management, and education experience for health/wellness, higher education, and government agencies. Another option is to consider participation in a clinical trial study. National Library of Medicine, contains a comprehensive list of privately- and publicly-funded clinical studies conducted around the world.
The personal care at New Beginnings Minnesota is grounded in the core value of treating patients with dignity, respect, concern and personal care. A very high percentage of our patients consistently report overall satisfaction with our personal care recovery services. We offer customized treatment planning, addressing the needs of the individual, family, employers and community integration. The VA health care program covers services to treat substance use problems.
Geisinger Marworth Treatment Center
We provide many options for Veterans seeking treatment for substance use problems ranging from unhealthy alcohol use to life-threatening addiction. From medication-assisted treatment to inpatient treatment and outpatient treatment, our addiction medicine specialists will treat you or your loved one as an individual with a unique history, lifestyle and values. We know the importance of family and will involve those closest to you every step of your treatment. If you or someone you care about are struggling with alcohol addiction, also known as alcohol use disorder , you may feel stressed and not know where to turn.
At RCA, we conduct a comprehensive assessment with every patient to create a precision diagnosis and a meaningful, individualized treatment plan that starts at the source. Meet Bill K. Bill started experimenting with drugs at age thirteen. By age eighteen, Bill was in the throes of a full-blown addiction. Listen to Bill’s incredible journey from hopelessness to accomplished treatment enthusiast at Recovery Centers of America. After overdosing, Sara and her family found hope and healing in recovery. Today, Sara works at Recovery Centers of America helping others find their way out of the cruel cycle of addiction.
Treatment In Western PA
For individuals with no health insurance and unable to pay the costs of drug or alcohol addiction treatment, there is the option to seek the services of a low-cost or free addiction treatment program. Our hospital’s alcohol addiction treatment methods are designed to meet the individual needs of each of our patients who come to our treatment center through a compassionate and comprehensive approach. addiction rehabilitation center Free drug and alcohol rehab centers are intended to help make getting help affordable for people with substance abuse problems who do not have the means to pay for the cost of addiction treatment. These rehabs provide a variety of treatment programs and services, ranging from detoxification programs and short-term alcohol and drug abuse treatment programs to long-term residential care.
- Outside support groups are valuable contributions to the list of tools of recovery that patients can use on their recovery journey.
- The annual Circle of Hope dinner is Community Fairbanks Recovery Center’s largest fundraising event and serves as a celebration of life in recovery.
- This rehab option would also typically be recommended if you have experienced a relapse or if you’ve already tried a less-intensive level of treatment.
- Although this form of drug rehab can be effective, it will only be beneficial to individuals with discipline and determination as these programs are self-administered.
- If you have a VA primary care provider, talk to them about your substance use.
- If you or a loved one have been searching for addiction treatment services or rehabilitation center near me, then look no further than in the New York or Long Island area contact Long Island Center for Recovery .