We gather data from the best available sources, including vendor and retailer listings as well as other relevant and independent reviews sites. And we pore over customer reviews to find out what matters to real people who already own and use the products and services we’re assessing. After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Black Shark 4 Pro has better overall performance than Google Pixel 6, based on the final score data. After comparing the specifications data above, we can conclude that Google Pixel 6 has a very similar overall performance to Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data. After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Google Pixel 6 has better overall performance than Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data. Here you can compare Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and Black Shark 4 Pro.
- There are two memory variants of the Black Shark 4 Pro’s global release.
- We gather data from the best available sources, including vendor and retailer listings as well as other relevant and independent reviews sites.
- Between all that, you have a 4500mAh battery that supports 120W charging (and that’s not a typo), whcih can charge the phone to full in less than 17 minutes.
- Shark Space 4.0 acts as the central hub for everything gaming on your Black Shark 4 Pro.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 uses Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset, Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) CPU, Adreno 650 GPU.
The level of detail is sufficient and the colorimetry rather natural, especially when you disable the AI mode. The Black Shark 5 Pro features dual stereo speakers with DTS and Cirrus Logic technology to enhance the audio quality. It also has three active noise-cancelling microphones for the clearest possible recording of your voice, which comes in handy for talking to your teammates while you play. The colorimetry of the Black Shark 5 Pro’s screen is faithful as long as you opt for the Standard color mode. I don’t have any measurement tools to see this precisely, but the tones seemed a bit too cool with the Vivid mode enabled by default. This is an observation I’ve made on quite a few other Xiaomi smartphones, such as in my Redmi Note 11 Pro+ review.
Although it is usually the case, our score is not based solely on battery life but also on the advanced battery features and support available on the device. To help users determine how good the battery sector is on a device, we calculate a score using several metrics. First, we calculate the battery capacity and also consider battery features such as whether it supports fast charging or not.
- But when these switches are activated, two shoulder triggers buttons https://www.drengot.com/2023/04/04/coolpad-8297-firmware-download-step-by-step-guide/ emerge and snap into place.
- On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC.
- That might make you think twice about picking up this smartphone.
The saving grace is that the charging experience is incomprehensibly fast, with support for Xiaomi’s 120W HyperCharge technology – and unlike many rivals, the full speed charger comes as standard in the box. It really is impressively fast too, with our tests showing a 0-90% charge in 15 minutes, and it reached 100% charge within 30 minutes. The display is also pressure-sensitive using Black Shark’s ‘Magic Press’ tech, with the aim of being able to press down onto the display to trigger specific game functions like reloading or using a melee weapon.
Black Shark also claims it has HDR 10+ support, a 111% DCI-P3 calibration and a 1,300 nit peak brightness. For the players, instead of touch sensitive shoulder areas, you can flick the two switches on the right side and pop out physical shoulder buttons, which are so much better to use. The frame has been sculpted for decent comfort and the holographic finish on the back does look pretty cool. The device have build fingerprint sensors (side mounted) as the primary security with face unlock features support. Xiaomi tried to sweeten the pot by throwing in the fancy-schmancy 120W HyperCharge support.